Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 2 in November

kimmie

My friend and I are going to the Area 2 match in November. We've been trying to coordinate this for years with our yearly visit to Arizona and this year, it finally worked out for us. Anyone know an approximate round count at this point? And would it be possible to have Atlanta Arms ship ammo to the club for us or will match ammo be available from someone else? I'm shooting .40 and my friend is shooting .45.

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to attend this match!

Donna

I believe that this match is usually around 300 - 350 rounds. So its safe to bring at about 500 rounds in case you have to reshoot a stage or two. Even if you don't shoot more than 350 rounds that would leave you with enough left over to bring back in your checked luggage and still be under the 11lb weight limit on ammo. I am not sure about shipping the ammo to the Rio Salado range its self. It would probably be easier to have the ammo shipped to a local gun store instead, such as the Scottsdale Gun Club. The Scottsdale Gun Club is a phenomenal store and range and checking it out is a must if you haven't before. Shipping your ammo there kills two birds with one stone.

• 2 weeks later...