Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from South Carolina

Mattel45

I just joined the forum, but have visited off and on in search of some great information. I am a revolver/pistol fanatic, with heavy emphasis on the "wheel-gun." I primarily shoot IDPA with a S&W 686, but also shoot all of the other divisions. I look forward to participating in the forum!

Andy Thompson

Edited by Mattel45

Lots of good clubs and matches to shoot in South Carolina. MidCarolina USPSA/Steel Challenge and Palmetto Gun Club USPSA/Steel Challenge are two of my favorites.I know there are also good clubs in Greenville/Spartanburg area , as well as Rock Hill. I have not made it yet, but hope to visit Rock Hills 3 G match soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am from Rock Hill, S.C. and have participated in IDPA matches at the MidCarolina range and at the Mecklenburg County Wildlife Club (located just outside of Charlotte, N.C./am a member of the club). I just retired after 32 years in the utility industry and plan to get more active in IDPA, and start shooting USPSA. The past few years I have been fairly inactive due to my job. That has changed!

Andy Thompson

welcome and good to see some of the SC.boys on the forum--Eddie

you get the chance come down to Aynor (myrtle beach )at Wildlife Action range asnd shoot with us--

Edited by EEH