Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shipping guns and Ammo

Bill Filiaga

Check with American Shooting, last year they had an indoor USPSA Match on Tuesday night, I shoot it for a warm up , it was a nice friendly bunch of shooters and the match was good as well. It started a 9 pm and we got done about 1 am. :D

USPSA has made arrangements with American Shooters to receive both.

If you are talking about carriers, I used UPS to ship the calibration ammo.

Troy

Thanks for the replys.

I did email American Shooters (Matt) but haven't got a response.

I have buisness trip before and after the NATS and do not want to haul my guns and ammo with.....

I'll try American shooters again, phone this time.....

Confirmation packets are going out in tomorrow's mail (finally!) but in the meantime, here's the pertinent information:

Ammo Quantities: The round count is approximately 350 rounds. When the stages are approved the round count will be posted on the Nationals website. Plan accordingly for reshoots, extra shots, etc. You may ship ammo to yourself at your hotel, if you wish to do so, or you may ship your ammo to American Shooters at the address below. Please make sure you write your name & “USPSA Nationals” on the outside of the box.

American Shooters

Attention Matt Lamph

3440 Arville Street

Las Vegas, NV 89102

Competitors may pick up their ammo shipments during business hours, only. American Shooters are open Monday-Saturday, 9AM-6PM.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet or not, but UPS will ship the ammo if it has the ORM-D label on it, but it can not ship next day. It HAS to go ground. So unlike handguns that are required to ship overnight, ammo can not ship overnight. So make sure you ship early enough so your ammo arrives on time.

• 2 weeks later...

The American shooters guys are good folks. I shoot at their tuesday night matches pretty regularly. Matt and Jeffrey are both great guys and excellent shooters. If you get into town early I think shooting the tue night match would be a good warm up, they usually have 4 COFs and round count is typically 100-150 rds.

CAZ

• 2 weeks later...

USPSA has made arrangements with American Shooters to receive both.

If you are talking about carriers, I used UPS to ship the calibration ammo.

Troy

they can not receive firearms... see note from matt lamph

I am glad to hear you are going to shoot the USPSA Nationals and American Shooters can be of assistance to you for your match. However, please do not send your firearm to us. I would have to log the gun into our FFL-ATFE log, this is required by law, and I could not give it back to you as you are not a resident of the state of Nevada.

Flying with firearms is easy and legal. Check with your airline for their requirements to ensure you are in compliance with all Federal, State and airline rules and regulations.

Good luck and I will see you soon.

Best Regards,

Matt Lamph

Edited by d5357