Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 INTERNATIONAL POASTAL MATCH

Sat Nov 6 and Sunday Nov 7 took place in Calvisano the first of the 3 events of the Italian round of 2010 ICORE Postl Match.

5 shooters in Classic division, the best got a total of 150,47 sec; 7 entered in Limited with a best time of 150,52 sec.

Shooters had the opportunity to give a try at the new Chiappa Rhino revolver with a 2" barrel for concealed carry and with 4"barrel for sporting purpose, in fact it was used by one competitor in Classic division.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Today in Filottrano Dynamic Shooting League hosted the 2010 INTERNATIONAL POSTAL MATCH.

1 Classic, 7 Limited and 2 Open Revo shooters attended the event along 20 more pistol shooters.

Sunny day, cold weather but a warm and friendly crew wellcomed all partecipants.

Today in Filottrano Dynamic Shooting League hosted the 2010 INTERNATIONAL POSTAL MATCH.

1 Classic, 7 Limited and 2 Open Revo shooters attended the event along 20 more pistol shooters.

Sunny day, cold weather but a warm and friendly crew wellcomed all partecipants.

So how did all our Italian friends do at the match?

Shot the postal match today for the second time. It was UGLY. I scored more penalties than point. Ended up with just over 200 for the total. I justs couldn't bring myself to slow down. And I know better.

Oh well. It's over with and now I can try to drill into my mind that a slow A in ICORE is much more important than a fast B or C. At least I didn't have any mikes.

Perfect day for the match. Started out in the 50 and made it to 75 by the time we were all done.

We ended up with 9 Open shooters, 18 Limited and 10 Classic. A good turnout.

Bianconi won in Classic (no surprise he was alone) with 174,09.

Alessandro replied in Open and took it with 150,55.

Ricciardi Luca ruled in Limited with 150,49.

At the end everyone had to say at least for 10 times: it is better a slow A, than a fast C or worse.

Cracked 300 returns for this match this week. Including returns from

Bendigo in Australia,

Arizona Rocks in the USA,

Calvisano in Italy.

3 weeks to go, so why not take up the challenge. If your Club won't run the match then shoot the stages by yourself. Down load the stages from the ICORE web site and give this annual Postal Match a go.

I won't go into results but there have been some very good scores come in including results from Eric, Neil, Pat,Roger D, Elliot, Annette, Molly, Dan.

Don't be reading the results in January, wondering where you might have finished................ shoot the match.

Regards

PK

Due to strong request of some shooter who had not the opportunity to enter in the Postal last Sunday, we'll reply it next December 12!

So if you will be i Filottrano (ANCONA) Italy, in the next weekend, stop at Dynamic Shooting League shooting range and join us in the third Italian run of ICORE International Postal Match!

Due to strong request of some shooter who had not the opportunity to enter in the Postal last Sunday, we'll reply it next December 12!

So if you will be i Filottrano (ANCONA) Italy, in the next weekend, stop at Dynamic Shooting League shooting range and join us in the third Italian run of ICORE International Postal Match!

Good luck guys, hope you get a good turnout

Bianconi won in Classic (no surprise he was alone) with 174,09.

Alessandro replied in Open and took it with 150,55.

Ricciardi Luca ruled in Limited with 150,49.

At the end everyone had to say at least for 10 times: it is better a slow A, than a fast C or worse.

Daniele, I agree that a slow A is better than a fast C. But what is worse than a fast miss............A slow one... :sight: Good luck with the match and I hope they appreciate you putting one for them. later rdd

Today in Filottrano 5 more performances: 1 Open, 1 Limited and 3 Classic.

1 good (for us) 147,67 got by Luca Ricciardi in Classic.

Once more: a slow A is better than a fast B!

We are mostly IPSC oriented shooters, looking for speed, it is difficult to change our mind focusing on accuracy!

We had 10 shooters for the match. Sadly for us, most of wacked some hard cover. Still it was an enjoyable match we also chucked in a field course and Far & Near as well to round off the day.

That hard cover can be like a magnet sometimes. Might see if we can do better and will try and shoot the postal again before years end.

If you have not shot this match yet then get onto it.........

Today in Filottrano 5 more performances: 1 Open, 1 Limited and 3 Classic.

1 good (for us) 147,67 got by Luca Ricciardi in Classic.

Once more: a slow A is better than a fast B!

We are mostly IPSC oriented shooters, looking for speed, it is difficult to change our mind focusing on accuracy!

Amen brother! that is the challenge

• 3 weeks later...

Still 3 days to run, so you still have time to shoot this match.

On Boxing Day I recieved a return from Florida.

All up around 350 scores recieved so far.

All going well I should get the results posted next week some time.

PK

• 2 weeks later...

Postal Results are here Postal Results Thanx to Pul for his work and congrats to all the competitors. Later rdd

Thanks for getting the results link up Bubber, Mr. Buckland, from this day forward, you shall address me as SIR, I told you at the East Coast Regional IDPA I was gunna get ya, here it is, oh happy day

Congrats Roger, nice shootin' looks like you shot darn near clean !!!!

he submitted the scores... it doesn't matter how he shoots or how we shoot... :goof:

Chris. Shhh! I thought that was a secret.. :ph34r:

I did have a couple of B's As 50GIJess sez, "Every once in a while you must unleash the beast, even in ICORE" Amouts to the same as "You can't play on the edge if you never find it" Vic Pickett Later rdd

Wow! I thought I just sucked - I didn't realize that I've been shooting against some of the best revo guys in the world at our weekend matches.

Big shout out to John Z :bow: Are you getting your house back from Craig?

Dang Tom - you beat everyone on stage 4 and it wasn't even close. :cheers:

Well done everyone.

Will

Edited by Brewski