Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Help Please

Could someone please post a picture of the LEFT SIDE of the trigger assembly of their SLP? I was cleaning mine when the spring which allows the loading gate to function popped off as well as a small metal ball with a slit down the center. I have been stumped on getting a parts diagram so any help with this would be awesome.

Could someone please post a picture of the LEFT SIDE of the trigger assembly of their SLP? I was cleaning mine when the spring which allows the loading gate to function popped off as well as a small metal ball with a slit down the center. I have been stumped on getting a parts diagram so any help with this would be awesome.

I took these for a friend of mine a while back that had the same problem:

IMG_7958.jpg

IMG_7957.jpg

IMG_7959.jpg

IMG_7960.jpg

IMG_7956.jpg

I realize this is more than you asked for but I had them so I figgered I'd post them. Hope that helps!

My safety's been reversed (I'm a lefty), so don't let that throw you off.

Sheep that did the trick! Thanks so much. I had a good idea of how to throw it back together, but messing with the trigger assembly is one of those things you don;t want to be guessing about.

Again, thanks so much.

Even after reading this thread, I took my trigger assembly out and the same parts went flying, lucky for me I found them all. That is kind of a crappy feature, but at least the parts are cheap. Better pick up some spares.

Happened to me on my Win SX3. Looks like the same trigger ass. Only problem I didn't know it happened. My son cleaned it after he shot it and put it away for the next shoot. Stepped up, pulled the trigger and nothing, no click no nothing. Really embarassing. Took it to my gunsmith cause I had no idea and he said he knew exactly what was wrong has had several in with that same problem. He pretty much told me to not pull the trigger ass out when I clean it each time as it is not going to get very dirty just after extreme use and then to be really careful with brushes and such when you do clean it and give it a little bit of oil.

• 2 months later...

Great Holy Jesus! This just happened to me, and I didn't even know what I was missing. A quick search here, and I went back found the spirng, the stop, but no pin.

I gave the floor a good triple search with no luck, then I started lookin meticulously around the room on shelves, and such.

Low and behold I rummaged thru a large box on a shelf with about 19 hats, 10 dirty shop rags, 2 rain slickers, I see the little pin inside one of the hats!

Got it back together in a few seconds. I should run and by a lottery ticket right NOW, I don't think I could get any luckier though! :roflol:

Even after reading this thread, I took my trigger assembly out and the same parts went flying, lucky for me I found them all. That is kind of a crappy feature, but at least the parts are cheap. Better pick up some spares.

Anyone got a good source for parts for these? Mines not gone flying yet, but I'd like to be prepared...I always give my guns a good clean before a match and I can see how this could wreck your day at the last minute...!