Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Old (1990) Bianchi Cup Scores ?

Hellbender

After 20 years are you sure you can handle the shock? :rolleyes:

According to John Pride, Riley Gilmore shot the first 1920 in 1990, not as I found in some places saying it was Doug Koenig.

http://www.shootingpride.com/4bc.html

It's old but it is so relavent today.

I have really looked about for scores and can't fins much. I think a call to Tom Huhges at the NRA may be in order.

He is on the forum as NRAACTIONPISTOL, look him up. http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showuser=12513

Edited by gm iprod

That site isn't worth much!! Here's their description of the Mover: The Moving Target Event: From within shooting boxes at distances ranging from 10 to 25 yards, the shooter fires at a target moving from left to right with the target being exposed for only 6 seconds Competitors shoot from both standing and prone positions and are also required to shoot with both strong and weak hands at various stages.

Never seen anyone try prone in a 3'X3' box before, and there's no weak hand shooting either, though both those scenarios would present some fine entertainment!:cheers:

Alan~^~

Never seen anyone try prone in a 3'X3' box before, and there's no weak hand shooting either, though both those scenarios would present some fine entertainment!

Grant can't, Martin might?? :sight:

Tom needs to rewrite the Wiki thing. They are actually looking for confirmation. Seems like a job for someone who might have all the score sheets going back to when Adam was in three cornered pants.

To the OP: Sorry that your thread got hijacked and no one has been able to help you. You might try PMing Tom Hughes; he's the guy in NRA Competitions Division in charge of Bianchi Cup. He's on the forum as NRAActionPistol.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Never seen anyone try prone in a 3'X3' box before, and there's no weak hand shooting either, though both those scenarios would present some fine entertainment!

Grant can't, Martin might?? :sight:

Tom needs to rewrite the Wiki thing. They are actually looking for confirmation. Seems like a job for someone who might have all the score sheets going back to when Adam was in three cornered pants.

I used to shoot the Mover prone until they specifically forbid it! By the way, do you like birds?

OK no picking on mArtin, he does look like the kind of guy who is likely to try and get you back real good.

Besides a man who gets as many to the Cup as he does is not worth messing with.

We will however be bringing some fine local product up for the Virginians again this year. I am sure that will help salve any damage done.

Edited by gm iprod