Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Free Gunpowder

paraman1

Was at my dads yesterday and noticed he had an 8 lb. jug of Titegroup in the reloading area . I asked him what he was using it for and he said he thought I had left it there a few years ago and that if I needed it to get it out of his way . I don't know if it was his , mine or jointly owned but 8 pound jugs of Titegroup that have never been opened and cost nothing , today anyway , are absolutely my favorite kind ;)

Was at my dads yesterday and noticed he had an 8 lb. jug of Titegroup in the reloading area . I asked him what he was using it for and he said he thought I had left it there a few years ago and that if I needed it to get it out of his way . I don't know if it was his , mine or jointly owned but 8 pound jugs of Titegroup that have never been opened and cost nothing , today anyway , are absolutely my favorite kind ;)

SWEET............... you gotya LOVE DADS, I wish mine was still here !!!

• 3 weeks later...

There are a few ppl that over the years have just outright given me powder.. and you know who you are :) and every time I've offered them something in trade, they pretty much refused.. It's ok, I'm sure there will be something I can give back to them later ;)

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING

Right there with you guys.