Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NEW TO SITE

KELCIB

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME;

PROFILE: 28YRS OLD,FIRST SHOT @ 7. CURRENTLY ACTIVE DUTY NATIONAL GUARD. E-4 SPEC ORIGIONAL MOS 45B10 SMALLARMS/ ARTILLERY REPAIRMAN TO DIV LEVEL. NOW PRI MOS 11B. DIS HONOR GRAD MEC MAINT SCH APG. 1 DEPLOYMENT TO IRAQ, CJSOTF-AP OUT OF BALAD. NOW WORKING ON GETTING BATT/BCT READY TO DEPLOY TO A'STAN NEXT YEAR

I salute you, sir, for your service to our country. I want to show you the gratitude you deserve (I did not receive any back in '71).

And, welcome to the forum!

Dave

THEIR ARN'T MANY PEOPLE OTHER THAN MY FAMILY, SOME FRIENDS, AND THE USO @ DFW THAT SHOWED ANY GRATITUDE

KELCIB

Welcome aboard - you might want to lose the CAPLOCKS. I personally could care less, but some folks in internet land view it as rude.

sorry, didn't know

No biggie! When were you at Balad? I've flown in and out of there several times over the years, but was mostly around Taji, Baghdad and Tikrit. If you make your way to Fort Hood - give me a shout and I can hook you up with some good local shooting.

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME;

PROFILE: 28YRS OLD,FIRST SHOT @ 7. CURRENTLY ACTIVE DUTY NATIONAL GUARD. E-4 SPEC ORIGIONAL MOS 45B10 SMALLARMS/ ARTILLERY REPAIRMAN TO DIV LEVEL. NOW PRI MOS 11B. DIS HONOR GRAD MEC MAINT SCH APG. 1 DEPLOYMENT TO IRAQ, CJSOTF-AP OUT OF BALAD. NOW WORKING ON GETTING BATT/BCT READY TO DEPLOY TO A'STAN NEXT YEAR

Welcome to the forum,Thank you for your time in the service, I salute you and so does my avatar! Lol... Again welcome..