Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Palmetto Subscriber

PBRsc

Howdy Guys - Reckon it's time for me to jump into this foray. I've been enjoying competitive shooting for some time now but currently hooked on SASS. (Goodness I'm going to catch-it for that!) I'm also involved with a local range: skeet, trap, IPSC, IDPA, SASS, and pin shooting and a great bunch of folks to work with. So, next time anybody's down around Myrtle Beach you're alway welcome to come and shoot with us. Thanks.

What's the name of your range PBRsc? I bring the fam to MB from time to time.

[/quot

wildlifeaction range in Aynor Sc. horrychapterwildlifeaction.com on th net

What's the name of your range PBRsc? I bring the fam to MB from time to time.

Hey - Sorry it's taken some time to get back to you. Too many side matches going on around here. Our range is on Gunters Island - (outside Aynor) and we are Horry Chapter of Wildlife Action. Wildlife Action (www.wildlifeaction.com) is a nationwide organization the headquartered just up the road in Mullins, SC. Primarily a conservation organization - not necessarily "tree huggers" - but a group of folks that interested in preserving natural habitat for hunting and fishing. We promote outdoor education for youth, hunting rights, conservation laws, and, of course, the 2nd Amendment. Members may shoot on our range or you may come to any of the monthly matches and activities. Take a look at www.horrychapterwildlifeaction.com for a complete look at our activities.

I know several ner-do-wells that use the "BLAMO" tag - so which one are you?

If you look at the most recent IDPA(4th sunday) match scores, I came in second. Prefer not to broadcast my whole name on the inet, if you know what I mean.

Edited by tackdr1ver