Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primers

They will be fine. 

I've heard some say 10-15 fps: It will depend on your load, but it shouldn't be very much different.

<br><br>Might want to put more descriptive information in the title of the post, too: so people don't skip over it 'cause it just says "Primers" ;)

Edited by Surge

I ran a comparison between Fed SPM and Win SP (a bit apples to oranges, I know) and shot them back to back, in two different guns. In one gun the FSPM was 26fps faster, and in the other it was 21fps faster. That's in .38 Supercomp, well over Major. For a Minor load, you might see half that difference. The only thing I would say would be that you don't want to use them with total powderpuff loads (like .38 wadcutters) because they might not seal as well under the lighter pressure, and that can cause breachface erosion. Other than that, it's not a significant difference. If you're running anything near max loads, it probably would be wise to back down a couple of tenths and work back up...cheap insurance. R,

Well put fellas!

I just wanted to say that those knockers were the best thing I looked at all day....haw, haw, haw!

I would add that this is good as I have 1K of thee primers and will use them up. Also, that is one time that I wish there were NOT firearms in a picture! :devil:

Well put fellas!

I just wanted to say that those knockers were the best thing I looked at all day....haw, haw, haw!

I would add that this is good as I have 1K of thee primers and will use them up. Also, that is one time that I wish there were NOT firearms in a picture! :devil:

I know jimmyzip but we have to remind ourselves about the 2nd amendment!! Lol...