Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best place to get sv trigger with changable inserts?

spanky

My sincerest apologies but I'm originally a glock guy but recently purchased a used edge and I'd like to pick up the trigger that you can change the insert as long with a few different inserts?

What is the proper term and the best place to get 'em?

Preferably I'd like a black trigger with either black or red inserts (short flat, top curve, etc)

Thanks everyone. Assuming SSI's inventory on the site is correct, I have a black trigger and black enos insert on the way.

If they have a price next to it they have it in stock.

I would ask them to check the width since they've recently changed the insert to a wider version that won't fit in a 1911 or 2011 STI without modification (which will remove the coloring). R,

I've heard that. The trigger and gun are going to fgw so Bobby can install that along with a few other things.

Thanks everyone. Assuming SSI's inventory on the site is correct, I have a black trigger and black enos insert on the way.

If they have a price next to it they have it in stock.

Thanks.

Brownells does not stock all of the part numbers, only certain ones. I emailed them about ordering me one that they didn't stock, and they wanted to charge me so much for shipping that it'd just be cheaper to get them from SV if you want one that they don't stock.