Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Comp III's on sale!

Rather-B-Huntin

If anyone is looking to get started in ICORE Retro division, or is just looking for a good deal, MidwayUSA currently has Safariland Comp III speedloaders on sale for $12.99.

Just hope Bob Perdue gets those Comp III holders into production soon!!

Depends,

I like 6 and 2 more regular speedloaders to charge the gun at Load and Make ready. (I use Jetloaders and HKS) That lets me shoot a IDPA stage with a full belt and the stage after already loaded so I don't have to push myself between stages. Some matches like Blackwater want you to have two stage's worth of loads so you don't have to go back to your shooting bag between.

So 6 plus 2 would be my mimimum

Boats

Edited by Boats

Got the e mail from Midway that my 8 have been shipped.

Thanks for the heads up on the sweet deal, Tim. cheers.gif

Welcome Merlin! ;)

My six came in Saturday's mail. Ordered six 'cause that's how many Bob's new Comp III holder will accomodate. Have four Comp II's and a couple of HKS, so I think I'm set for Retro!! Just need my sight plunger and spring to arrive from Brownells. When they tell you to ensure to use caution when changing rear sight blades because the thing will fly way, they aint kidding!! :surprise:

I am trying to hold out for Bob's new Super Duper 6 pack holder.....but .... As I am REALLY wanting to shoot my new toy I may have to buy something stopgap until they are available to the general public type people - like me...... biggrin.gif

I am trying to hold out for Bob's new Super Duper 6 pack holder.....but .... As I am REALLY wanting to shoot my new toy I may have to buy something stopgap until they are available to the general public type people - like me...... biggrin.gif

I sure would like to know more about these Super Duper 6 pack holder...who, when, where?