Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

glock 24

snipermike

Just getting started , I'm currently using a Glock 34 in production class , but want to step up to either Limited 10 or Limited class. I was told by my good friend that due to the barrel length (6.00") that I probably couldn't use the Glock 24 . I know there are alot of super fast 1911 style or should I say 2011 style race guns out there but I like Glock for it cost effectiveness , don't really have to break the bank to go shoot and have some reliable fun. So can I use a Glock 24 in USPSA Limited 10 or Limited?

Just getting started , I'm currently using a Glock 34 in production class , but want to step up to either Limited 10 or Limited class. I was told by my good friend that due to the barrel length (6.00") that I probably couldn't use the Glock 24 . I know there are alot of super fast 1911 style or should I say 2011 style race guns out there but I like Glock for it cost effectiveness , don't really have to break the bank to go shoot and have some reliable fun. So can I use a Glock 24 in USPSA Limited 10 or Limited?

While not legal in Production I think the G24 would be legal in L or L-10. Aren't there 6" 1911's in L or is that just Open? I'm kinda new myself so let's see that the experts say.

Anyway welcome to one of the most addicting habits known to man.

I appreciate all the info you all have given , as it stands my Glock 24 does have a KKM barrel (non ported),a bronze extended guide rod (glockworx/zevtec) , I plan a trigger but undecided either a vanek or glockworx , heavy magwell,and sevigny sights, mag button release ,and etc. But any advice is much appreciated.

GTG.

Nice set up ,what the spec's?

In the pic, I had Warren Sevigny sights on it, but changed it later to Dawson adjustables and a FO front.

SJC magwell

KKM drop-in barrel

Lightning Strike Trigger

Wolfe comp spring kit

Lightning Strike safety plunger

OEM 3.5lb disconnector, polished

Lone Wolfe aluminum slide plate

T.H.E. Tunsgten extended guiderod

15lb ISMI recoil spring

Mags extended with Arredondo extensions and +10% springs

Tru-Grip

I appreciate all the info you all have given , as it stands my Glock 24 does have a KKM barrel (non ported),a bronze extended guide rod (glockworx/zevtec) , I plan a trigger but undecided either a vanek or glockworx , heavy magwell,and sevigny sights, mag button release ,and etc. But any advice is much appreciated.

The Vanek super trigger kit is superb. Go for it.

Consider a set of sights from Dawson Precision. Adjustable rear, .100" wide FO front. Awesome, IMO.

Dawson Precision ICE magwell.

And some Millenium Custom grip tape. :cheers:

Consider a set of sights from Dawson Precision. Adjustable rear, .100" wide FO front. Awesome, IMO.

Great advice here on trigger, sights and magwell...you will love the Vanek :wub:

Curtis

Great advice here on trigger, sights and magwell...you will love the Vanek :wub:

Curtis

you guys are "AWESOME" thanks for the advice.