Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whats winning in IPSC Production?

ian g

I know GM Iprod heard right....for everyone that missed it...

Buy Brian's Book.  It will pay for itself many times over, in time and ammo saved.  I'll even go so far as to say this...If you bought Brian's book and didn't move up two classes, well then...I'll bet you need to read it.

(Edited by Flexmoney at 10:15 am on May 21, 2002)

This reminds me of my old high school golf coach.

for 4 years I was a member of the golf team in Strongsville OH, but never got to play a match because my practice round scores were never in the top 6 (we had some damn good golfers).

Every monday I'm go see the coach and ask him what my handicap this week was (based on how well you shot last week). Looking at his elaborate spreadsheet, factoring in scores, averages, shots around the green, etc.,  he always chuckled;

"Lack of ability Francis, lack of ability"..

The point of the story (besides showing what a jerk he was) is that he was right.

It's the golfer, not the club that hits the ball...

I couldn't help thinking of this story when I read the topic title, guns don't shoot, people shoot...

OK,

maybe I'm just trying too hard to get enough posts to move up to "hunter" status... :-)

Francis,

I think the reason Ian asked was to find out if there was some equivalent to the S_I  for production.

To follow the post by Flex, the Glock would seem to be it. :)

All you need to do is ask 9mm or 40 S&W ( or both;) )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I shot a section match this weekend & also RO'd....

Todd won production with a Para LDA in 40 ...tho  he looked un confortable pulling mags frin behind his hip ....his shooting was pretty much as good as I have ever seen....It was a wild match for a section match...Todd - production....Jerry B L-10...Phil Strader Limited...as well as David Sevignie...JJ Ragaza...Julie Goliski...Max Michell..John Benton...and a hand full of other GM's & M 's I usually have to go to an area match to this beat up....;)