Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lancer L15 Competition Lower

45shooter

Lancer the same company that makes the L5 translucent magazine has just released the L15 Lower. I have been testing and shooting one for months and found it to be a great product. The nicest thing is the removable magwell, that basically allows you to choose between 3 different magwells for different applications,a nd makes reloading very easy even while running. The lower is billet and has an ambi bolt release as well. It takes a standard ar lower parts kits except for the bolt release that will come with a stripped lower. Here is a link if you want to check it out.

http://www.lancer-systems.com/L15_2010.html

At the pricepoint there isn't anything that it does that can't be had for much less.

I agree it is a pretty neat idea and looks to be a good execution but pricing needs a lot of work.

But the prices are MSRP, when was the last time you paid MSRP for a gun or accessory?

Just so you all know I had some people voice some concerns, I am sponsored by Lancer and have helped

them develop the new

lower. I know the msrp is

higher than some but

if you price out what you are getting especially with the trigger and stock options it isn't really out of line. I have seen guys pay lot of money for

equip that doesn't make a difference. They are worth checking out

But the prices are MSRP, when was the last time you paid MSRP for a gun or accessory?

Just so you all know I had some people voice some concerns, I am sponsored by Lancer and have helped

them develop the new

lower. I know the msrp is

higher than some but

if you price out what you are getting especially with the trigger and stock options it isn't really out of line. I have seen guys pay lot of money for

equip that doesn't make a difference. They are worth checking out

So what ballpark are the "street" prices gonna be?

Magwells are very sturdy they attach with a AR push pin and I have been using mine for a few months and no wiggle or loosness has developed. Not sure what street price will be that is up to the dealers.

• 9 months later...

I want to appologize in advance. My warped sense of humor DEMANDS that I post this...sorry if it makes anyone mad!!

Mission Configurable Lower Receiver: (right off the web sight)

Competition: for when you plan to miss a lot and have to do multipul reloads!

Tactical: for when you are a bit better at hitting things, but still need some more.

Standard:??? You are one accurate MO-FO!!! :roflol::roflol:

Edited by kurtm