Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from the Tucson area

mikecurnow

Just wanted to say Hi, I live south of Tucson in Rio Rico. New to reloading, currently have a Lee anniversary press. Not really new to guns, but not a ton of hand gun experience. Mostly shoot 10mm (Glock 20SF) and .22, I have some other handguns, but don't want to mix things up too much till I feel confident in my skills with the Glock. I'm interested in getting involved in some competition shooting.

Can anyone recommend a good club in the area?

Nice to meet everyone,

Mike

Just wanted to say Hi, I live south of Tucson in Rio Rico. New to reloading, currently have a Lee anniversary press. Not really new to guns, but not a ton of hand gun experience. Mostly shoot 10mm (Glock 20SF) and .22, I have some other handguns, but don't want to mix things up too much till I feel confident in my skills with the Glock. I'm interested in getting involved in some competition shooting.

Nice to meet everyone,

Mike

Welcome Mike! You've got 2 clubs that are somewhat close to you. You have SAPS that shoot at 3 Points west of Tucson on 86 and you have Pima Pistol Club a little northeast of Tucson.

http://www.pimapistol.org/

http://www.tucsonrifleclub.org/Tactical_Intro.shtml#saps

Nice to meet everyone,

Mike

You may want to check out the Marksman Pistol Institute, 1280 W. Prince Rd., 85705. Exit on Prince off I-10 (much closer than the Pima Club--but not a substitute), head East, short distance, behind a bank, next to a health club, on the North side of Prince. 25 yard indoor range for pistol and .22 rifle; onsite gunsmith, sells and rents firearms, offers CCW and other classes. Some bullseye competition. Nice people.