Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

need help on gear

bigcat

I am just starting to get gear for comp shooting. I had nothing and of course on a budget with 3kids and a wife. can't just fork over alot of $'s at once. got a pistol but only has one mag and a holster. it is a witness match in .40 cal. I need to get more mags belt mag holders the whole nine yards. would like to find some used but I can't post yet on classifieds. where can i find used stuff for this gun. thanks for the help

thanks ST i really like it. i have kind of big hands and it fits well and shoots great. am going to work on the trigger a little. i really would like to have the limited or an sti but will work my way up

You should be able to buy from the classifieds but not post. Try a search for what you need....might turn up something. Also, if someone sees yopur post they might want to PM you with info.

Good Luck,

Richard

PS: If you are a USPSA member you should have no trouble getting to the classifieds. If not maybe someone you know can check for you.

PPS: A good stiff leather belt might work for now ( not a big box dress belt though!

Edited by chirpy

You should be able to buy from the classifieds but not post. Try a search for what you need....might turn up something. Also, if someone sees yopur post they might want to PM you with info.

Good Luck,

Richard

PS: If you are a USPSA member you should have no trouble getting to the classifieds. If not maybe someone you know can check for you.

PPS: A good stiff leather belt might work for now ( not a big box dress belt though!

thanks chirpy that is probably why i couldn't get in. I should probably become a member of USPSA but there isn't a whole lot of uspsa events around me. more idpa but i really want to get into 3 gun eventually. I don't know much yet except i love to shoot and i love to compete and i am getting a little old for contact sports now lol

Edited by bigcat

I may be able to help you out. I have a Match, and will be upgrading soon, so I could part ways with some of either the old stuff or some of the new that is coming with the package. PM me with what you are looking for. I would assume you are looking to shoot limited correct?

Matt

I may be able to help you out. I have a Match, and will be upgrading soon, so I could part ways with some of either the old stuff or some of the new that is coming with the package. PM me with what you are looking for. I would assume you are looking to shoot limited correct?

Matt

thanks i sent you an email. i hope that is what the pm is. i am new here

thanks ST i really like it. i have kind of big hands and it fits well and shoots great. am going to work on the trigger a little. i really would like to have the limited or an sti but will work my way up

Me too, 6'4" 330# with sausages for fingers. Found it fit very nice, was accurate and reliable.

Me too, 6'4" 330# with sausages for fingers. Found it fit very nice, was accurate and reliable.

had to adjust the sights but it is dead on now. i am blind in right eye and being right handed i still hold the gun that way and just lean head a little so no one can usually shoot anything i have accurately and vice versa. wish i could figure out how to do the same with rifle and shotgun lol. but i am not to bad all things considered

being cross dominant is not that big of a deal, tho i have vision in both eyes(poor at best) i am right handed and left eye dominant and shoot just fine, rifels w/ scopes no biggie, CMP matches w/ iron sights??? i try an take either the first or last position so i dont inadvertantly shoot up someone else's target hehehe