Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Multi-Gun match @ WVRPC in Indiana

We're holding another Multi-Gun match on June 6th at Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club near Brookston, IN. Planing to have at least 6 stages. INMG rules apply.

Plan to shoot 60 rounds of handgun, 60 rounds of rifle, 60 rounds of birdshot, 4 slugs and 2 buckshot.

BUCKSHOT AMMO REQUIREMENTS:

12ga. buckshot MUST have no more than 9 pellets and be 00 buck or 000 buck

20ga, buckshot MUST have no more than 20 pellets and be #3 buck.

(These are common loads available from ammo manufacturers)

Gates open at 8AM

Shooters meeting at 9:45

Shooting starts at 10AM

Match fee is $20.00* Juniors with paid adult are half price.

*Setup crew and RO's shoot for $10.00

Yes we will be using the 300 yard range. Stages aren't completely finished yet but this should be a fun match. Anyone planning to go to the Pan Americans will even get a litle shotgun practice.

hmmmm, may need to look into this. Random question: if I dont have a shotgun to run yet, can a buddy of mine and I use the same shotgun for the match? Im covered on pistol and rifle (gotta sight in my new scope) but im still lacking the shotgun.

thanks.

hmmmm, may need to look into this. Random question: if I dont have a shotgun to run yet, can a buddy of mine and I use the same shotgun for the match? Im covered on pistol and rifle (gotta sight in my new scope) but im still lacking the shotgun.

thanks.

Corey, you will easily be able to share a shotgun, rifle or handgun in this match. The matches runs pretty smooth but there will be enough time between shooters to share whatever you need to.

Come on out and have some fun!

I need a link to the INMG rules please.

300 yards with a SBR is gonna be tough.

Gonna have to head to the club and see if the gun will shoot that far!! :blink:

Edited by tnek

Your SBR will shoot that far(at least my 11.5in BCM build will with EOTech), its just kinda fun and your hold overs are CRAZINESS(@ 200yds for me it is at least).

Im planning on being there. Not sure if Im gonna shoot or not. I want to come see a Multigun first, get a good idea of what it takes, what stages are like and what not before I jump head first into something, plus my 11-87 isnt really working worth a shit right now and the pump Winchester 12ga doesnt sound like much fun right now(dicked my shoulder up this weekend playin football with the cousins)

Your SBR will shoot that far(at least my 11.5in BCM build will with EOTech), its just kinda fun and your hold overs are CRAZINESS(@ 200yds for me it is at least).

Im planning on being there. Not sure if Im gonna shoot or not. I want to come see a Multigun first, get a good idea of what it takes, what stages are like and what not before I jump head first into something, plus my 11-87 isnt really working worth a shit right now and the pump Winchester 12ga doesnt sound like much fun right now(dicked my shoulder up this weekend playin football with the cousins)

Jon,

Just take the plunge :goof: . The best way to find out what you need is to just start shooting matches. Hopefully I'll see you there....

oh Ill be there, Im grew a set and decided what the hell. Ill rock the Pump 12 and deal with it. Im heading down Saturday cause I dont feel like leaving my house at 6am to get there by 8-830.

today was fun as hell. Really enjoyed my first multi-gun experience. Brett you put on a hell of a match as did everyone who RO'd and helped setup and tear down.

See you in ATL, IN Brett and everyone else who is gonna be there for the Section match

Thanks to Brett and all the other RO's and WVRPC members that made this match happen. Had a great time, enjoyed all the stages (except how I shot them), and didn't once regret the 6 hours roundtrip of road time to get there. :cheers:

Good match. Very long day though. My SBR is good for the close stuff but the 300 yard stuff found me lacking a bit. Looks like a new JP is in the future.

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed the match! Thanks for coming out and shooting, hope the floating platform was fun :devil:

Next match is first Sunday in August and it'll be just as fun and challenging but hopefully take a bit less time to shoot.

Vespid_Wasp, thanks for the vids... I wanted to get some video of the match but we were short on RO's.

Brett

This was a very fun match. It was a little time consuming getting through 7 stages, especially with so many new shooters. This match had a little bit of everything, offering a variety of challenges, and some very cool props too. I especially liked the knock-down shotgun targets... where'd you get those, anyway? Thanks to Brett and everyone who put so much hard work into this match.

Edited by rz317