Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cool Springs Gun Club (Ga), May 23

This Sunday, May 23rd, Cool Springs Gun Club in Roberta, GA (~20 minutes West of Macon, GA) is holding their usual monthly USPSA match. The guys that host this match, Chuck 'n Ricky, and a few others that used to be active in that club, have been taking me to school on clever stage design for over 10 years. Their experience and expertise makes me a better shooter.

**But...this isn't about how good the stages or the matches are. They're better than good.

This about recently increased land assessments for the property the range rests on. There's some big unexcepted bills coming due.

I'm not sure if we'll raise enough before August to save this match, but it's worth a hard try. They're even giving away a new FN 9 pistol this Sunday, and the uninflated match fee buys you a ticket. I think you can also buy extra chances.

I don't care about winning the pistol. I'm going so I can support them. If your travels bring you into this neck of the woods in the next few months, around the 4th Sunday, let's make plans to get you there. We might even be able to scratch up a rig for if we have to.

You'll be glad you got the chance to sample their cookin'.

This Sunday, May 23rd, Cool Springs Gun Club in Roberta, GA (~20 minutes West of Macon, GA) is holding their usual monthly USPSA match. The guys that host this match, Chuck 'n Ricky, and a few others that used to be active in that club, have been taking me to school on clever stage design for over 10 years. Their experience and expertise makes me a better shooter.

**But...this isn't about how good the stages or the matches are. They're better than good.

This about recently increased land assessments for the property the range rests on. There's some big unexcepted bills coming due.

I'm not sure if we'll raise enough before August to save this match, but it's worth a hard try. They're even giving away a new FN 9 pistol this Sunday, and the uninflated match fee buys you a ticket. I think you can also buy extra chances.

I don't care about winning the pistol. I'm going so I can support them. If your travels bring you into this neck of the woods in the next few months, around the 4th Sunday, let's make plans to get you there. We might even be able to scratch up a rig for if we have to.

Mark,

How about posting an address for us long lost cool springs shooters to send a donation. I still consider that my home range. Let us know what we can do and how things are going.

Mark,

How about posting an address for us long lost cool springs shooters to send a donation. I still consider that my home range. Let us know what we can do and how things are going.

That's very generous, Rob. I'll see about getting an address tomorrow while I'm there.