Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finishing the Level I RO Course

twodownzero

I'm finally going to be able to give back to the sport that has given me so much pleasure. :D

BTW, Perry Wilson is a great instructor. I've known him for a while now and it was a pleasure to be in his course.

Edited by twodownzero

I'm finally going to be able to give back to the sport that has given me so much pleasure. :D

BTW, Perry Wilson is a great instructor. I've known him for a while now and it was a pleasure to be in his course.

Congrats! :cheers:

I'm the guy that mowed the grass and made all that noise with the Open gun. :)

JT

Congrats! I finished the course back in October, and have been getting as much practice ROing as I have shooting. Next goal is to work a couple of Level II or higher matches, then go for my CRO certification once I've got a year as RO.

I've learned that while it LOOKS easy, a good RO is constantly thinking, watching and listening - all while trying to be as much of a "non-event" to the shooter as possible.

Since I became an RO, I've lost 20 lbs, grown hair in my bald spot, made new friends, and my portfolio now grows at 25% APR. I'd hoped for an improvement in my sex life, but apparently, you have to take the CRO class to get that benefit

Since I became an RO, I've lost 20 lbs, grown hair in my bald spot, made new friends, and my portfolio now grows at 25% APR. I'd hoped for an improvement in my sex life, but apparently, you have to take the CRO class to get that benefit

I dont have a bald spot, but sign me up for the rest of it!!

I dont have a bald spot, but sign me up for the rest of it!!

Sign me up for the CRO course right now.

I'm the guy that mowed the grass and made all that noise with the Open gun. :)

JT

I know who you are, Jim! I met you at Pine Tree the last time I was there.

I've met so many people in the last couple of years I can't keep them straight. I've had people tell me we shot together and I'm like huh? They say the eyes are the first to go, I can't remember the second. :)

Next time make sure you say hey. I'm TD-Zero from Brian's house. ;)

Best

Edited by JThompson