Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate Red dot sights

Resjudicata

I've been shooting Limited almost since I started USPSA in '06. And, I've refused all temptation to shoot Open guns for more than a couple rounds. I know my will is only so strong.

Well, I've been practicing getting ready to shoot my 9mm 1911 in Metallic Division at my first Bianchi cup in a few weeks. BUT, I decided to throw a red dot on a revolver to shoot a second gun at the Cup in Open. I wasn't really thinking clearly. I forgot my lack of will. Now I'm trying to figure out how to put a red dot on everything else I own. I wonder if I can just hang red dot sights from the front of my hat so I'm looking through them all the time?

Hello, my name is Chris and I'm addicted to red dot. :goof:

Chris

Edited by Resjudicata

Welcome to the club,

My name is Mike and I am a dotaholic (since 1991)

Round gun, square gun, rifle & shotgun..........

It is like "cheatin" aint it!

That's exactly what I'm saying!! It's just cheating. With a dot nothing else really matters. Just stick the dot on there and say "GO."

Chris

Shooting a 80 PF squirt gun would be fun too..... but not much of a challenge :rolleyes:

I always figured I'd "move" to the red dot divisions when they had to roll me to the starting point in my wheelchair.

]

I guess some folks just resist progress even if it's a truly better mousetrap :) Why drive a studebaker if a ferrari is available?

I too have attempted to resist the dot... aka as the dark side. I have set some goals with iron sights and if I try the dot too long I might get hooked. I'm ordering up some frames though... just to be ready. :rolleyes:

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]