Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Saiga 12 from R&R Targets

Alaskapopo

Just came back from R&R

I put 60 rounds of bird, low recoil buck and some 2 3/4 mag slugs and it works great.

I got it for open class shooting in three gun but it would also make a great self defense shotgun.

saiga.jpg

Saigawith20roundmag.jpg

I have 3 12 round mags and 1 20 round mag. I also got Briley chocks for it.

I like it a lot. Can anyone recommend some good national level three gun shoots that take place from Sept to April.

You can come down and shoot the R&R 3 gun match, we still have some room but most of the big shows are full by now. Next year you have to start in January getting your apps in. The Pan Am still has some slots and that is all shotgun, should be a hoot with a Saiga.

Doug

I would love to go to the R&R three gun. But there is a LEO match up in Fairbanks at the same time and I have won a gun the last 2 years in a row. I would have more fun at the R&R shoot because its a three gun but I know I would not do nearly well enough to win a gun. Its tough to decide. The LEO shoot is also a team event and if I don't go I will be letting down my department.

I was hoping to find some good shoots in the winter because that is our slow time. We our a tourist town and leave is easier to get in the winter months.

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

Pat, you can come south to OKC in June of next year and shoot the High Plains Shotgun Challenge, Kurt and I will even let you shoot that thing in Standard division if you can meet the rest of the equipment requirements.

Trapr

Pat, you can come south to OKC in June of next year and shoot the High Plains Shotgun Challenge, Kurt and I will even let you shoot that thing in Standard division if you can meet the rest of the equipment requirements.

Trapr

Cool thanks for the invite sounds like fun. Hopefully I won't embarress myself too much.

Pat