Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My 3 gun website

hey guys,

i'm thinking about buying a domain out to put this website on. Nothing serious, just something to help new shooters out and for those who want to get their feet wet.

https://bearspace.baylor.edu/Henry_Chan/trigun/index.html

what do you think so far? I'm probably going to end up adding a video section, but i'd really like to link it to this forum. Mods, is that fine with you?

let me know!Thanks

Henry

Thanks!!! I'm just getting into three gun and this is great info. I only had a couple minutes to spend there, but I watched the reloading vid for shotgun and am amazed how good these guys are. I'll be back to spend a lot more time!!!

Looks good Henry. I may refer some folks I know that are getting into 3gun in my area to if for the easy to understand info!!!

As far as linking your website to this forum. I looked at your site and it looks ok. The issue we want people to avoid is linking to a personal site that has prominent links or banners as advertisement. BE.com has a large and growing list of paying dealers and we don't see it as fair to allow advertising of any kind in respect of their investment. On the other hand informational only competitive shooting based web sites are welcome! Actually if you maintain our advertising guidelines on your web site you can feel free to provide a link in your signature. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or any of the forum staff...

Link to our forum guidelines

Moved to our 3gun area for more exposure.

Nice website! Just a quick suggestion ... your description of the 180 rule which relates it to where the shooter is facing -- might want to clarify that it is not relative to the shooter, i.e. you can't turn 90 degrees to your right and then think of the 180 from that point and sweep your muzzle uprange.

• 2 months later...

looked at your website and thought you looked familiar. I saw you at the CCPC 3 Gun match Saturday with that sweet Benelli M4. Very nice and now I have to get one!

looked at your website and thought you looked familiar. I saw you at the CCPC 3 Gun match Saturday with that sweet Benelli M4. Very nice and now I have to get one!

Hey man! I had a lot of fun... but maybe too much with that AK...

• 4 weeks later...

Great idea bro! If you ever need anyone to write some tips or give gear advice I'd be happy to help you out.

I'm one of the best 3 gunners in the world. If you don't believe me, just ask me;)

Edited by ATAS