Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

pics from the early days

Early IPSC'er

One looks like Carmoney's kid as Mike was never that young. But that is just a guess I ain't that old myself. later rdd :ph34r:

One looks like Carmoney's kid as Mike was never that young. But that is just a guess I ain't that old myself. later rdd :ph34r:

Yep, that's me at front left. Three more to go. One of them used to shoot a Sierpina custom .45 comp gun quite often.....

Yep, that's me at front left. Three more to go. One of them used to shoot a Sierpina custom .45 comp gun quite often.....

Mike, you expect me to remember more than those 3? I saw Ed Mahoney recently, Sia I can't forget, and I had think a minute for Craig's last name......damn middle age... :roflol:

Al Hunter used to belong to Mass Rifle....I dont know if he shot pins much though.

Second in the back row is Ken Schmidtchen (he's the one that had the Sierpina comp gun), fourth in the back row is Eric Marino, front right is Don Gianquitto.

Sia visited me here in Iowa a couple months ago. He's the one I have managed to stay in touch with over the years, although I took the family back to New England a couple years ago (my first trip back since I moved here in the late '80s) and we got together at Sia's place with Craig and his wife. Craig and Mary Beth both look exactly the same as they did 20+ years ago.....sure wish I could say the same!

For those who weren't around the Boston area shooting scene back then, this may be a boring addition to the thread. But perhaps even more than the pictures of the "big name" shooters, these old photos bring back priceless memories for me....so thanks for the indulgence.

Just for fun, here's another shot of a couple guys we used to shoot with regularly, back in the day:

post-4033-127706699467_thumb.jpg