Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking at several shooting camera's and would like some feedback from what people actually using. My S.O. is looking at buying a couple so that we can use them for SWAT training. With that said I would have the ability to use them for my personal "training" on days off at some matches. Criteria obviously needs to have good picture while moving and decent sound clarity. Thanks

I recently saw the Muvi on Youtube and bought one for $64.95 delivered. Still working on how to mount it on my hat for a birds eye view. I've made several videos with it and it works pretty good. Bouncy when you move but then it IS clipped onto you. If you're bouncy, so is the camera. Not a bad deal for the $$. See it here

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah that I were young enough to have focus now that I see the use of it. - Me

Probably the best one on the market: http://www.predatortactical.com/Vholdr-1080p-Helmet-Cam-p20.html

I've seen the videos from actual tests of this camera and nothing else is even close! Especially for LEOs, I don't see how it can be beat by anything on the market right now. It can be mounted in a variety of formats, including forward looking windshield mount.

Also any retailers that carry them? Would be nice to take a look at it in person.

Not sure that anyone beside Predator carries them yet. It is a pretty new product. Send them a note and I am sure they will get the details to you.

Mark, thanks any lines on places to pick it up for prices below what they list?

Just do a web search. "Vholder contour" you will find lot's of site that sale this camera.

or go the their web site. www.vholdr.com

MDA