Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remodeled STI Trojan .40

shooter_rob

I just got her back from Jim Joyce Custom, where Jim gave her a thorough makeover. He updated some worn parts and installed some of his custom made parts as well. He tightened the slide and frame fit, then installed a new Briley spherical bushing to improve accuracy. Then he manufactured and installed his custom mag well, his custom shielded safties, his custom mag button, his custom fiber optic front sight, his custom aluminum full length guide rod, Ergo grips, tuned the trigger and put a fresh bluing on her. Not only does she look great, but she shoots like a dream. She will go to the Single Stack nationals with me as my back up. I will be shooting a friends Springer that Jim updated in order to be included in the drawings that Springfield offers, but after that I will get back to racing the Trojan.

Gun4-17-10002.jpg

Gun4-17-10010.jpg

Gun4-17-10013.jpg

Gun4-17-10014.jpg

Gun4-17-10015.jpg

Gun4-17-10017.jpg

Very Nice! Just out of curiosity, how long was turn around? Thanks!

Jim is located in Princeton WV, but travles to Sir Walter to shoot, so I gave it to him at one monthly match and got it back the next. Saved lots in shipping as well. He is also in the process of getting set up to anodize, which will be another great service. He has a full machine shop and offers a wide varity of service. His web site is jimjoycecustom.com look him up and give him a call, you won't be dissapointed.

• 2 weeks later...