Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moonclip holders

John Z Sr

While shooting the SC section match on Saturday, one of the posts on my North Mountain Moonclip holder came off. I've had the holder for over 3 years and it has been great. I felt I had gotten my money's worth from it and was going to order a new one to replace it. I get back from the match yesterday and my phone rings. It was Bob, the owner of the company and he had already heard about it and told me to send it back to him and he would take care of it. When was the last time Mr. Goodyear called you when you got a flat tire, or Mr. Ford called when your truck would not start? I know it's been said before that these are great holders and that Bob is a stand up guy, but I felt the need to say it again, thanks Bob

If you were Master class or higher, he would come to your house and hand deliver the new one.

Why would I want to be Master or higher, being an A class and being beaten by a B class is something I can handle, I can't imagine what it must be like to be a GM and get beaten by a junior B class. I'll pay the shipping and be happy

While shooting the SC section match on Saturday, one of the posts on my North Mountain Moonclip holder came off. I've had the holder for over 3 years and it has been great. I felt I had gotten my money's worth from it and was going to order a new one to replace it. I get back from the match yesterday and my phone rings. It was Bob, the owner of the company and he had already heard about it and told me to send it back to him and he would take care of it. When was the last time Mr. Goodyear called you when you got a flat tire, or Mr. Ford called when your truck would not start? I know it's been said before that these are great holders and that Bob is a stand up guy, but I felt the need to say it again, thanks Bob

The man is one of the great things about revolver shooting. He did the same for me when his product first came out. He almost crawled through the phone.

I had a similar experience at Nationals last year. Bob replaced it on the spot, no questions asked. Although he didn't call me.....I had to track him down in the bar. But I'm a lowly B shooter.

He even treats us lowly B shooters like 1st class.

If you were Master class or higher, he would come to your house and hand deliver the new one.

Why would I want to be Master or higher, being an A class and being beaten by a B class is something I can handle, I can't imagine what it must be like to be a GM and get beaten by a junior B class. I'll pay the shipping and be happy

:roflol::lol: