Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oklahoma Rookie

Brad A

I'm going to love this site! I'm a pretty new shooter and I've been to one 3 gun match and I'm hooked! I know I'm going to learn alot on this site even though I'm in a little over my head.

I'm going to love this site! I'm a pretty new shooter and I've been to one 3 gun match and I'm hooked! I know I'm going to learn alot on this site even though I'm in a little over my head.

Welcome! I am also a new member here. Come out to the USPSA match at the OKC Gun Club this weekend!

Wow, your 1st match was 3 gun. I refuse to shoot a 3gun match because I know I'll love it. I'll just stick with pistols for now.

Welcome to the forums

Flyin

Oh, no I didn't compete. I just showed up to watch and see what it was all about. I wasn't looking to embarrass myself that day.

Welcome! I am also a new member here. Come out to the USPSA match at the OKC Gun Club this weekend!

Brad, don't let Mitch fool you; he may be new here, but he's been in the industry for years. (he owns J&K Casters in OKC)

I'm pretty new here and to the USPSA world. I just shot my third match at USSA this past weekend and attended their competition pistol course.

Come on out this weekend. If you have any questions, I can point you to the people that have the answers (notice I didn't say I would answer your questions :D ) I've always got a tan baseball cap on with a big red "A" on it. Roll Tide!!

BG

Brad, we're really glad you came out. Now, go get a damn holster, belt, and mag holders and get to the next match.

I may go to the H&H match next Sunday night, so get your gear and come on out.

Hit me up on some more PMs if you go any more questions.

You definitely need to come and shoot the H&H match. It is a good first match to shoot. DO NOT show up without a pistol and gear or we are going to start thinking you are stalking us! :D

Maybe I am. :surprise: Yeah, I just ordered a holster so maybe it will be here in time. Just as long as you don't say any of those mean and hurtful things to me that you were saying to Rusty and Brad and Phil and Scott and... :D

You definitely need to come and shoot the H&H match. It is a good first match to shoot. DO NOT show up without a pistol and gear or we are going to start thinking you are stalking us! :D

Maybe I am. :surprise: Yeah, I just ordered a holster so maybe it will be here in time. Just as long as you don't say any of those mean and hurtful things to me that you were saying to Rusty and Brad and Phil and Scott and... :D

He is kind of disgruntle, huh? :huh::huh:

Even if your holster does not come in, come on anyway. I know that Jesse has an extra holster, and if nothing else, I have a belt slide and a double paddle mag holster you can use. Just let me know and I will bring it, or I'll give Jesse a ring and see if he has some extra stuff. JUST BRING YOUR GUN, WE WILL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET YOU SHOOTING. :goof:

BG

Mean and hurtful? LOL! That was just some gentle ball bustin'! It's almost as much fun as the shootin'!

Mean and hurtful? LOL! That was just some gentle ball bustin'! It's almost as much fun as the shootin'!

Gentle? Then why did they all leave w/ice packs on their crotches? :D

Umm, that's nothing compared to the crap Mitch gives poor little me. Granted, my ego starts writing checks my "skill" level can't come close to cashing.

Umm, that's nothing compared to the crap Mitch gives poor little me. Granted, my ego starts writing checks my "skill" level can't come close to cashing.

This is a very valid point. Any predictions for Sunday night Paul? I'll be shooting my $700 POS G22 limited gun. :sight:

hey, how many rounds should I bring to H&H Sunday night? and how much does it cost? Any pointers?

I haven't shot one yet, but I'm going to take a stab at it and say to bring at least 200 rounds.

Like I told you at the OKCGC match, I've learned my lesson, I will never show up to a match with less than 300 rounds. You just never know what will happen, and you KNOW you will be using the left over rounds at the next match........better safe than have to borrow from Jesse!!! :surprise:

Welcome to the forums Brad! Living in Edmond, you're in the perfect place for matches. I'm jealous. Definitely go out and shoot the OKC Gun Club USPSA match. It's by far the best club match I've ever attended, and there are always plenty of guys out there to give pointers.

hey, how many rounds should I bring to H&H Sunday night? and how much does it cost? Any pointers?

200 is a safe number of rounds to bring. The match is $15. The biggest pointers, which we will go over at the match, are to be safe, take your time and have fun!

Welcome to the forums Brad! Living in Edmond, you're in the perfect place for matches. I'm jealous. Definitely go out and shoot the OKC Gun Club USPSA match. It's by far the best club match I've ever attended, and there are always plenty of guys out there to give pointers.

Yeah, I just sent in my app to become a member at OKCGC. Hopefully I can become a member soon b/c I neeeeed a place close to shoot. They seem to always have some kind of matches going on.