Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

uspsa self squading

When I sent my application to the VA/MD sectionals I thought I requested a morning time slot. I just got the e-mail request for me to self squad myself. My question is, Can I squad myself on another time slot if theres room on that relay? Thanks Rob

i tried to self squad myself for a match but couldnt figure out the password crap to do . kept giving me incorrect login tries etc. i can access the member area of USPSA just fine, just couldnt do anything with the self squadding. oh well

i tried to self squad myself for a match but couldnt figure out the password crap to do . kept giving me incorrect login tries etc. i can access the member area of USPSA just fine, just couldnt do anything with the self squadding. oh well

I use USPSA self squadding for the High Desert Classic at Albuquerque. The person doing registration/administration can send you your match-specific PIN. I set mine up to use the option to send an e-mail to new shooters as they are added to the match. Alternatively, you can use the PIN on the label of your Front Sight magazine.

I use USPSA self squadding for the High Desert Classic at Albuquerque. The person doing registration/administration can send you your match-specific PIN. I set mine up to use the option to send an e-mail to new shooters as they are added to the match. Alternatively, you can use the PIN on the label of your Front Sight magazine.

Tried to use my front sight pin number to no avail. :( was trying to move to a squad with a buddy but he got on mine, so no biggie. hopefully ill work it out for the next one i need

I received an email from USPSA giving me self squadding info for another shooter. If anyone knows Mark A. Ramsey - L2767, tell him I've got his self squadding pin #

Yes, that was strange and we have seen that happen on an A5 competitor too.

Edited by JThompson

I received an email from USPSA giving me self squadding info for another shooter. If anyone knows Mark A. Ramsey - L2767, tell him I've got his self squadding pin #

You can contact him on here. He's ima45dv8.

Troy