Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordered my Shadow Custom today!

DoubleDelta

Research is when they (PICS - PA background check) have up to 15 days to further research you before allowing the sale or denying the sale of a firearm.

I am in PA

I had a denial earlier this year when I ordered a 40x from the CMP. I got a letter from the FBI saying my name closely matched someone with a criminal history. After appealing it and providing fingerprints, everything was fine. Now this. Not sure why all of a sudden I am having issues.

Edited by Register

I have been playing with my buddies Shadow Custom the last few days... I think it might be time for me to set the Glock aside and pick up one of these CZ pistols.

eventually all see the awesomeness that is CZ :roflol:

I have been playing with my buddies Shadow Custom the last few days... I think it might be time for me to set the Glock aside and pick up one of these CZ pistols.

eventually all see the awesomeness that is CZ :roflol:

I finally got to run an Angus CZ today in a 150-170 (+/-) round club match. Although I've dry fired it for a while, the trigger is going to take some time and the recoil is just different from what I've seen for so long. I'm used to a long flat "1911" trigger and today, I dropped too many points. This will get better with a little effort and some live drills. Great gun. Can't disagree; the CZ is an often overlooked option for play or other.