Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glocklover

glocklover

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot at a local match today. No big deal. It was fun, but HOT! Four stages. 100 some rounds.

Holy Shit!!!!!!! I beat Chad on the first stage!!!!!!

Well, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

Edited by glocklover

• 2 weeks later...

Shot a local match today. First, two stages went well. After, that it went down hill from there. Third, stage I had some M's on some long range shots. The targets were turned sideways. So, I think I was shooting low. Fourth stage, I forgot a target. With the time that elpsed I think I would of been better off not reloading and shooting the target and skipped it. Oh well, it was a fun day. (kinda hot though).

Craig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shot a match today. I had some big brain farts. I had an two 'mikes' on the first stage a classifer bill drill 4. I had two 'mikes' and an fte on the second stage. Third stage, I had a 'mike'. The only stage I shot clean was the last stage. I don't think I won, unless everyone else did just as crappy. Oh well, it's just a game.

Just as I thought, I came in fifth place overall. The only stage I did well in was the last stage which I won. I think it shows I can do it if I focus more. The other stages I had either a fte or some mikes. I'll need to focus more to do well at Milan.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to the Milan fall classsic today and I had a lot of fun. I shot well. I only had one mike on the tenth stage. Although,the first stage with the big texas star was very hard. I tried to cut my losses and just shoot what I could. I think overall I did well and I had a lot of fun.

Well, I got third place in Milan. I wanted to win. Maybe next year. My worst stage was called OK Corral. I got 11th place. It was a huge mud puddle. I could hardly walk. In fact, one guy fell and covered himself with mud. It wasn't a hard course of fire I just had a hard time standing. I might have done better if I would of shot it on Saturday instead of Sunday. I would of been dryer and I might of been able to move faster. My best stage was called Watch your step. I won that one. All in all, it was a good match.

Shot a match today. Five stages. I don't feel like I shot very well. Although, I only screwed up my first stage. I got a no-shoot, and a miss. It was my stage. I felt like I was shooting very slow. It was fun though. Beautiful day. Maybe the last match I do this year. Well see what the weather is like and if I go stir crazy not being able to shoot.

Well, I got last weeks results back. 4th out of 11 in production division and 8th out of 24 overall. Not a great showing. I know I can do better. I am going to set some goals for the winter. First, I'm going to lose 20 pounds and second, I'm going to increase my dry fire from 15 minutes a day to 30 minutes a day. I will also try and shoot during the winter as long as the weather permits.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last weekend I calculated that I got second place. Not to bad. Shot today. It was a steel match. I almost stayed home, but a buddy of mine was going to come out and shoot. He didn't show up. It took forever to get through the stages. I got bored. We were only half way through and it was noon. So I went home. We didn't start until 10am.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...