Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glocklover

glocklover

Shot last weekend at a steel match. Won my division. My draws were 1.15-1.18. I'm getting better. Going to the Big Dawg Steel match the end of July. Osceola production match is July 12th. Looking forward to both.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. new goal. Well not new. I've always wanted to be a GM in production. However, I can only go to maybe one major match a year. I feel like I'm at a standstill with my classification. The club that I shoot at usually does not have classiferier stages. I don't see myself moving up any time soon unless I can find or setup my own classifiers. Or maybe I should just let it go and not worrie about it. Maybe in time I'll get there. I do have one classifer with a 96% in production. Dreams of GM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tryed to shoot my open gun at Ankenys steel match today. It was an epic fail. My draw was slow. I couldn't find the dot. I was rasing the gun to high. Gun jambed a few times. I had a mag fall out. I'm not ready for open division. I think I will shoot my production rig at the Big Dawg Steel Match. Atleast, I know before I got there.

• 11 months later...

Well its been a year since my last post. Its been a year of ups and downs. Ive won some and lost some. For the most part I have done well. Or I should say to my level of skill. Which I think is all that matters. I keep improving and having fun. The highlight of the year has to be a zombie match that I won at a local range. I would have to say that the quality of shooters there were sub par but it was still fun to win non the less.

I plan on shooting the big dawg steel match, the Iowa sectional, and the ruger rimfire match this year. Ive also shot some IDPA this year which is a first for me and I have done surprisingly well. I think that I have finished in the top five in everyone Ive shot which im very happy with.

Edited by glocklover