Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

super grand master

lynn jones

The super grand master is a shooter that holds the title of grand master, lives in a remote and inaccessible area of the world, is rarely seen in public, will hold an audience with a privileged few by appointment only, eats Wheaties for breakfast, and can only be seen kicking butt at major matches.

hey,   can i really stir the sh*t?   come on guys,   was my post really taken seriously? ouch!  that hurts.   oh well.

i really don't believe there should be any more classes.  i have the utmost respect for GMs and their accomplishments.

lynn jones "mr. miller lite" tonight

(Edited by lynn jones at 5:27 pm on Dec. 16, 2002)

Just wanted to pipe in and said how cool it is to have Jack Barnes posting here.  Most of us dream of shooting for money,  you've lived it.  Thank you sir.   Along with a very, very limited few members you have the back ground to make us newbies revel in your presence.

I credit my friend Bill Seevers for introducing me to the history of Mr. Barnes.

EricW;  Thanks for keeping us all focused on OUR shooting ability.  

3qtr

I don't know what to say but Thank You.

I can tell you that I spend a lot of time in this forum - and despite whatever history I might have - there are a lot of guys who know a lot more about this game in here than I do.

For me its great to be involved in something with such great people. If I've said it once - I've said it a thousand times - the people in this forum are incredible.

Also - Bill Seevers - Thanks for whatever comments you made about me.

JB

B and ¾- Good on you dudes! It’s about time that Jack got some props up in here!

-----------------------

I’ve never had much use for classes, or for that matter divisions. I’d still be going for the overall if I was in "D" class and shooting a Thompson Contender. Hmmm, that’s a good idea for a stage; TC neutral ;)  

Also Thanks guys -

I continue to be humbled by you guys. Every time you pay me such great compliments I am grateful for the run I had. And of course it makes me want to come back - as long as ya'll understand that its been a while and I suck now : )

JB

Super Grand Master?  That'll just open grand master up to grandbagging like master is now.

How about we add degrees of master like in the martial arts and call the ninth degree gand master?  All the masters will still shoot in the same classication say second degree on up and will just get a cool title by their names.