Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Mississippi

Colt 1911 Fan

I was told about this sight at our last USPSA match. I've only been back in the sport about 6 months and can't believe the amount of information that's out there on great websites like this one! Looking forward to lurking often :surprise: and joining in when possible. Thanks.

Glad to see you getting back. I too, took a hiatus (sp?) from IPSC some time ago. What part of MS are you in?

I'm in Madison but shoot at Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club in Byrum with the Team Magnolia folks. I competed some back in the late 80's there and finally decided to try it again. They have really done great things out there and I am really enjoying being involved with them.

Is it still snowing there???? This seems like the winter that will never end. :surprise:

LOL - We're finally getting back to normal...(rain). The local weatherman said we haven't had snow like that in February in about 25 years ('85). It sure was cold Sunday the 7th at the monthly USPSA match. But, typical to Mississippi, if ya' don't like the weather just wait... :lol: it'll change shortly!