Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington primers

E5MC

I'm pretty green when it comes to reloading. I have only used Winchester and Federal small pistol primers. Is there any issues with Remington small pistol primers that I should be aware of. I load only 9mm.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty green when it comes to reloading. I have only used Winchester and Federal small pistol primers. Is there any issues with Remington small pistol primers that I should be aware of. I load only 9mm.

You should be good to go. If in doubt, let me know i'll buy your primers... :rolleyes:

Edited by Yagi

In my experience you won't be reliably lighting Remington primers with a reduced power striker spring as many run in Glocks to reduce the trigger pull weight. Given the choice between no primers and Remington, Remington would win every time. But given the choice between Remington, Federal, CCI or Winchester, Remington would be my last choice. Not that they are a bad product, just don't always meet my needs.