Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag Spring Help!!

Fireant

O.K. I've read the FAQs and I'm still lost. I will probably end up with the Grams follower and spring, but in the mean time I need to fix what I have. I recently bought an STI Edge with 5 tuned mags. Only thing is I think the springs have been changed since the tuning. The guy I got them from included some extra Wolf springs that need to be cut to fit. They are like two feet long uncut. The problem is that each mag holds a different number of rounds! They should all hold 18 (sti follower & dawson +1) right. I can get from 13 to 17. each spring is a different length and has different bends. Help. What can I do to get them to work for now? Anyone have a picture for me?

Thanks

Use the pads& followers you have. Junk the springs. Get 5 IMSI 140mm springs, install them just like they come. Do it again in about a year. Larry

I have ISMI Springs in ALL my pistols and they are without a doupt, the best springs on the market. I tried Wollf springs and they were a royal pain in the butt because they have to be cut to fit and STILL didn't work right.

If you want your mags to work right, use ISMI.