Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

xtreme in a bucket?

Sandbagger123

19 minutes ago, Sandbagger123 said:

i ordered the bulk deal of bullets on black friday. they just showed up today. to my surprise they were in a bucket about 2  gallon size.  it been a while since i ordered from them and got indiviual boxes. when did they start the bucket thing?

when i've ordered in bulk from them in the past, they gave me the option of boxes or keg. I'm guessing the keg is cheaper for them. I re-use most of the boxes tho.

26 minutes ago, motosapiens said:

when i've ordered in bulk from them in the past, they gave me the option of boxes or keg. I'm guessing the keg is cheaper for them. I re-use most of the boxes tho.

i did not notice that option. maybe i missed it. i much prefer the boxes though. easier to inventory and like you i find uses for them 

1 minute ago, Sandbagger123 said:

i did not notice that option. maybe i missed it. i much prefer the boxes though. easier to inventory and like you i find uses for them 

i always called in my order to get distributor pricing (25k or more), so they asked me on the phone.

I also ordered bulk .40 from them on black friday . 3 weeks (and 2 follow up calls) went by and it still wasn't shipped with no notice

I  canceled the order on dec 20 and ordered blue bullets instead. received the BB within 4 days

Will never order xtreme again