Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Missouri 3-Gun Championship presented by Black Dawn Guns and AR15

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Will you be having single gun stages again this year? I'm mostly curious about whether or not there will be a 40+ round shotgun stage again so I can get my gear squared away.

Yes, we are planning 3 single gun stages, 7- 3 gun stages.

The all SG stage will be ~35 rounds

Do you no when the stages will be out? Thanks and can't wait !!!!

Will you be having single gun stages again this year? I'm mostly curious about whether or not there will be a 40+ round shotgun stage again so I can get my gear squared away.

Yes, we are planning 3 single gun stages, 7- 3 gun stages.

The all SG stage will be ~35 rounds

I am holding off on posting the stages until they are on the ground and finalized. I have already had 2 that I had to change because a few things didn't work out. Here is a quick break down of some things you will want to know. Total slug count for the match will be 5 or less. You will need a sling for rifle on at least 1 stage. All pistol stage of 39rds. All shotgun stage of 35 rds. All rifle stage of 35rds. Option stage rivaling last years. We will have one rifle shot at 500 and 600 yards, targets will be 5 and 6 MOA respectively. You will also be shooting rifle from a canted position. I apologize for not getting the descriptions up sooner I just don't like posting something that may or may not happen. When they are posted they will be the same thing you see when you show up on match day.

Here are the stages for the match.

Round Counts are as follows.

Rifle: 117
Pistol: 122
Shotgun: 102
Slug: 7
Pistol/Shotgun: 20
Rifle/Pistol/Slug:24

You will need a sling for your rifle on one stage.

Stage 1.pdf

Stage 2.pdf

Stage 3.pdf

Stage 4.pdf

Stage 5.pdf

Stage 6.pdf

Stage 7.pdf

Stage 8.pdf

Stage 9.pdf

Stage 10.pdf

Huge thanks to our current sponsors who make this match happen. Make sure you take the time and let them know you appreciate what they do for the sport.

Black Dawn

AR15.com

American Defense Manufacturing

JP Enterprises

Hodgdon Powder

Sierra Bullets

Starline Brass

Taccom

Altamont

Rubber City Armory

Thunder Beast

Weber Tactical

Brownells

Montanna Gold

Stag Arms

Modern Spartan Systems

Shooters connection

Crucible Armament

Decot Hy-Wyd

Duracoat

Tifosi Optics

Hornady

Talon Grips

Redding

Magpul

Hogue

Bar-Sto

Edited by LoganbillJ

Here are the results from the RO's shooting. I will update again on Thursday after the remaining RO's shoot and again Friday afternoon when all RO's will be finished. Like last year the Match Director(Matt Loganbill) and Range Master(Josh Loganbill) are shooting for score but will not walk the prize table. See you all in a few days!

I just broke the elastic slip ring on the piston of my 1301. I'm leaving early Friday for the match so there's no chance of me getting one shipped here in time. Does anyone have access to one? My last resort will be to ask to borrow a shotgun, or purchase one, but I'd obviously rather not.