Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Auto culler for 45ACP small primer brass

jmorris

Tired of working your fingers to the bone culliing small primer 45 brass from large, only to have one stop your reloading dead in it's tracks?

Well, take a look at the innovative, new and improved, super, diet and patent pending, cull-o-matic.

Ball point pen included.

No brass was harmed in this video.

th_VID_20131019_144919_066_zps63db164a.j

There are none for sale right now. I'll post in the right place when they are ready.

Not a lot of details to share other than what is in the video. No drawings or anything like that, just a lot of thinking and BSing about how one could work and then building the easiest one we could come up with.

I have a stand alone machine in mind, just had to have something that worked for me right now.

Cool, I have a couple of ideas also, will have to see how they compare. Mine will probably be a while though, working on a motorized trimmer right now, details will be posted when I get it finished (final parts are still about a month out).

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just found this and that is a fine piece of engineering, very impressive. Now doing .40 can the last station chamber check to get rid of that pesky glock bulged brass ? I have some ideas but nothing as creative and ingenious as your fix for the spa .45.