Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Introduction

SnowFlake

Hello everyone

Just want to take a minute and introduce myself, currently I am working overseas but can't wait to get back to the states for good. I very much enjoy shooting any type of weapons I can get my hands on. I joined Brian Enos because I just placed an order with Brazos for a open gun. I am just learning about the whole open division game it sounds like something I would really enjoy. I have shot a few service rifle matches, but nothing with pistol. I guess one of buddies back in the states got me thinking about open shooting about 2 years ago or so. It was a blast watching him, so I am just jumping into it.

Welcome. Unless you are already set up to reload, I would buy a couple of cases of ammo from Atlanta Arms and Ammo so you can start shooting right away when you get your gun. (I am assuming it will be when you get back). Good luck. Lot of good info in here.

I know what you're saying...if it goes bang I love it. Someting about the smell of gunpowder too, especially in the morning. I started competing with a rifle and became something of a crackshot w/ indoor smallbore thanks to tons of practice and a great coach (and 60 cents a box .22 ammo!) NOw I've taken up the handgun and I trying to be happy to get 'em in the black, never mind the pinwheels. This is a great place to hang out and get some serious info from some great psople. Good luck from a real beginner.

Frank PS..ARe you in the service of our country?

Edited by FRANKIE D