Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Awards and score sheets

dcarter

Match directors, Where do you go for your awards and score sheets for a match?

I'm going through Manny USA for the BITB awards and I think on the score sheets just print them out and take them to kinkos and have them do half sheets on the carbon copy paper.

For a major match, we have used Manny for both plaques and duplicate score sheets. Good service and price.

For a local, Rayner's takes a "master" that they print out from EZ WinScore for each stage and they go to staples and have the half sheets printed (different color for each stage).

Steve Anderson used to take his into Kinko's and have the score sheets printed.

I think Chad is doing the core sheets for C-ville now and does his own. (Careful there, you WILL burn through some paper and printer juice. Probably a good idea to get them printed off and get a receipt to turn in with your clubs match expenses, if needed.)

Might be a good idea to have a whole match worth of generic score sheets ready and leave them at the club...for that day when yo9u forget the score sheets or don't get more than enough printed up.

If you are thinking about giving out awards for the local match...ugh. As a guy that wins a local match ever now and then...I'd rather not have them. If you want to do something like that maybe give a voucher for $xx.xx off at the very next local match.

Manny all the way on the awards. I use Office Depot for the score sheets, but I am sure any copy shop can do them. If you can afford it buy the score sheets in bulk, because the more you buy the cheaper they get. You just need to make the score sheet neutral to the year and you are go to go.