Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rs Speed Holster

Another Bill

I just bought, or ordered, a RS Speed holster for my G24. Tell me how much I am gonna love it and what a wonderful seletion I made. I am new to Glock in IPSC so this is going to be groovy, isn't it?

I also ordered 4 DF mags and the Taylor Freelance +5 bottoms and the Novack +1 followers, that in it self is a lot of pluses!

Bill

Tupperware, it's what the dinners in tonight

AB,

Is that the new holster that recently came out? You'll have to report on it. I haven't heard of anybody using it with a Glock yet.

(Or, are you talking about a CR Speed?)

And...where did you pick up on that Novak Handgunner +1 follower trick? Are you in PA? Ohio?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'll add some when I get mine.  I just ordered a 5 pack.  Along with my taylor +5's that will give me 21 rounds of .40!  That might save me from that extra standing reload I seem to get.

Have you recieved your order of +1 followers yet? I would like to hear how they work.

Yes I have. I do get one extra round in my hi cap mags, but just like in the links above it's still only 20 with my Taylor basepads. I like the followers though for my carry gun. 17 rounds with one in the chamber.

Caspian28r I never said that the followers "suck" I just stated that they dont add +1 to a extended magazine and that "sucks". Well I guess that I will have try them out if they make it easier to load 20 in the mag.