center shots were quick and dirty

fed everything I gave it

I am not a great pistol shot.....

wilsonspecops9001.jpg

wilsonspecops9006u.jpg

wilsonspecops9007.jpg

wilsonspecops9005.jpg

wilsonspecops9004.jpg

I'm glad you like it. I used to have a KZ45, and it was a helluva lot of gun for what I paid for it. I always thought they should make one in 9mm between the fullsize and compact, and it looks like that's exactly what they did with the Spec Ops. Wish the name wasn't so silly, though.

I'm glad you like it. I used to have a KZ45, and it was a helluva lot of gun for what I paid for it. I always thought they should make one in 9mm between the fullsize and compact, and it looks like that's exactly what they did with the Spec Ops. Wish the name wasn't so silly, though.

I'm not wild about the name either. The actually ran a contest to let their customers name the pistol. After about 6 months of people submitting different names, they chose Spec Ops and the person who submitted the name, won a free pistol.

I think everyone is disappointed with the name that was chosen.

seems that way, but personally, I don't care what it's called as long as it works and I like it

and it can be ordered with a naked slide...no "spec ops" on it

the people that have actually shot one love it

Edited by ccoker

Is that a polymer frame molded around a rail chassis? If so, it kinda reminds me of the BUL Transmark or its cousin the hicap Kimber.

Edited to appear at least slightly literate.

I had a buddy who got a BUL-made Kimber while I had the KZ. I was able to compare them side by side. The KZ is much, much better. The BUL/Kimber is built around a 14 round mag while the Wilson is built around a 10 round mag. It's significantly slimmer. The Wilson's more like a S_I, where the BUL/Kimber is more like a Para. The Wilson was also accurate and stone cold reliable.

Is that a polymer frame molded around a rail chassis? If so, it kinda reminds me of the BUL Transmark or its cousin the hicap Kimber.

Edited to appear at least slightly literate.

I had a buddy who got a BUL-made Kimber while I had the KZ. I was able to compare them side by side. The KZ is much, much better. The BUL/Kimber is built around a 14 round mag while the Wilson is built around a 10 round mag. It's significantly slimmer. The Wilson's more like a S_I, where the BUL/Kimber is more like a Para. The Wilson was also accurate and stone cold reliable.

Everyone that has checked the gun out in person (guys that have been around the block, not newbies) all have been very impressed with the Spec Ops and all have said basically, "it's a LOT nicer than I thought it was going to be, wow, great trigger, etc.." and the ones that have shot it have all been extremely impressed

if anyone in the Austin area wants to shoot it sometime, please feel free to shoot me an email

charlesycoker@gmail.com