Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classic rock station part II

RIIID

Christmas is over so I tune into the classic rock station the only available to me, but NO it went to f*#kING Country. I don't see this going too far because there is 4 existing Country stations in this area, a stroke of genius. Doomed to talk radio until this format bombs out.

And to add something else to hate is all of the electronic gadgets and gizmos people suggest, I don't need to buy something to stick in my ear or something else to take up space in my shop. The only electronic do-dad I need is the radio I already have, it's bad enough having to have a telephone in the shop.

As far as I'm concerned they can take all the cell phones, ipods, blackberries, pagers, lap tops, and any other useless electronic item that makes people into helpless impatient mindless beings and destroy them.

Rich

One solution:

Sirius Satellite Radio

Rich,

Actually, this ain't a bad idea. No computer downloading or weird software crap. Essentially a radio

and antenna. I think their " A LA CARTE" programming starts a $6.99 a month for a s#it load of stations.

Jim

I don't need another piece of crap electronics that I have to pay for. Standard radio is free so why would anyone pay for radio. I did find a station that came in today that calls itself "The Classic Rock Station" but in the first hour they played the Monkeys and The Archies. Then to top it off I heard the Partridge family played I'll never go back to that station, that isn't Classic Rock. I guess I'm back to talk radio and talking to the voices in my head, if they will talk back.

Rich

Closed