Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pm's

old shooter

I have been on the forums for over a year and a half, and just today noticed the PM feature. Actually, the fact that I had several, some from a long time ago. Boy, I feel like an idiot. Sorry to those of you who pm'd me. I wasn't being a jerk, I just didn't look and read the messages to reply to them. Oh, and happy belated birthday to you to BE, only 8 months late....

Mike

Mike,

maybe you need to switch something in your control panel.

Whenever I get a new PM I have a new window popping up and telling me I have an unread PM in my inbox. The very same window asks if I want to read it right there or in the normal BE Forum window.

Maybe you are using some sort of pop-up stopper that prevents you from being displayed such pop-up window?

Old shooter, same thing happened to me (well, sort of). I PM-ed Erik Warren about something and thought I never got a message back. Couple of months later I wanted to send someone a PM (I don't PM very often) and saw Erik had PM-ed me back. I just didn't see/read/get the reply notice :(

Made me feel like a jerk...

Jimstc,

Funny you should mention it, but when I first started this post, I used "pms" and noticed when I posted it that it was a little misleading. I know that the possessive PM's is not really correct but I used it for clarification.

Mike

BTW, do you shoot the stc?