Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli Oversize Charging Handle?

TEXASTACTICAL

Big knurled

Small knurled

And for the life of me I can't remember the name of the one I prefer (and have on my guns) which is between these two in size and is rubber over metal with a very nice feel to it....

CRS syndrome sucks... :)

and look here... for more of them..still not what I was looking for though...

Edited by Merlin Orr

<_< hey

If you want to try the one on my gun I will bring it next time I can make your match.

I did not think I needed the larger Handel, but Benny Hill said The thing may save a stage. And It Did! save me having a worst score, Benny was rite.

I was able to slap/ sweep the bolt and clear a Shell that had not fired and let the new Shell enter.

Every time the trigger is pulled on the Benelli a new shell drops onto the load ramp, If you don't "Do Something" with that shell you can't put more shells in the load tube.

I can let you pop my handle on your gun and try it for a few days.

<_< Just so long as when you buy one you go to one of Illustrious Rudy Team sponsors ;)

Jamie

And your Avitar is cool with the star in Texas, is it ok to copi it?

Edited by AlamoShooter

Here are pics of my Nordics. I like the way the little knurled part spins and looks. Both of these came on these guns when I bought them used so I don't have any experience with anything other than them. My guess would be that whatever handle you choose you will like it just fine. I don't think there is a whole lot of engineering in any of these.

BenelliM1Super90-9-1.jpg

BenelliM1Super90-3.jpg

I got one from Progressive Machine. It is huge and easy on the hands. It is made from titanium so it is light but Arredondo is probably the lightest if that is what you are shooting for.

Nordic, here. Not sure how it compares with the others but it was lighter IIRC than the DMW and doesn't adversely affect cycling. Style points besides 'cause it matches my Nordic extension :D

Curtis

Thanks guys! I think I'm gonna go with the Arredondo.

Thanks for the offer Jamie, do any of the Rudy Project sponsors sell the Arredondo?

Nordic, here. Not sure how it compares with the others but it was lighter IIRC than the DMW and doesn't adversely affect cycling. Style points besides 'cause it matches my Nordic extension :D

Curtis

Thanks guys! I think I'm gonna go with the Arredondo.

Thanks for the offer Jamie, do any of the Rudy Project sponsors sell the Arredondo?

Yep! Criss has them =CPWSA a link is on this forum in the dealer category.

Criss is a good guy quick with a smile, supports the matches , Shoots the events and keeps a cool head

The one on my gun is an Arredondo