Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pistol Troubles

Sarge

Fastarget, that is the truth. I am amazed at how many offers I have received to make this thing work. I have also received numerous offers to help me set up my new gun when it comes. So many people want to help it is unbelievable.

Fastarget, that is the truth. I am amazed at how many offers I have received to make this thing work. I have also received numerous offers to help me set up my new gun when it comes. So many people want to help it is unbelievable.

Yes sir, we all like to win, no one likes to lose. So we play games, but the camaraderie is priceless.....

Kevin, why don't you send me that gun to look over. Anything and everything I do to it will be free of charge.

I think I will take you up on your offer if it still stands. I will probably send it right after New Years if that works for you. I will enclose the most detailed list of problems that I can remember.

Let me know. And Thank You.

The offer stands. I'd like to see if I can get the gun up and running reliably for you. I shoot a Smith in Production, and I am a dealer also, so I'd like to see your troubles resolved. Our shipping is on the website and I'll keep comms with you on what I find and what I think we need to do to correct it.

The offer stands. I'd like to see if I can get the gun up and running reliably for you. I shoot a Smith in Production, and I am a dealer also, so I'd like to see your troubles resolved. Our shipping is on the website and I'll keep comms with you on what I find and what I think we need to do to correct it.

:cheers: I'll notify you when I ship it.

• 3 weeks later...

:cheers: I'll notify you when I ship it.

I realize that this is a bit of an old post but hopefully is still active. I'm new to this forum and stumbled upon it specifically because I was researching the FTE problem with my Pro. That is a very generous offer by kgunz11 to try and trouble shoot the gun. The offer impressed me and I'll check out your store because of it. While I don't expect you to offer to fix all the troubled Pro's out there I would really appreciate it if you could post what you needed to do to fix the issues. I'm almost sold on a new extractor but if there are other mods required to make it reliable I would love to hear about it.

Thanks,

Jason

Welcome to the best shooting forum out there!

If you are experiencing FTE's you should consider sending it to S&W. They worked on mine and it went 4-5000 without another FTE problem. Since it is free it is a good first step.

I agree that Bobby is the man. You will see in time that all of the vendors here are top notch.

Welcome to the best shooting forum out there!

If you are experiencing FTE's you should consider sending it to S&W. They worked on mine and it went 4-5000 without another FTE problem. Since it is free it is a good first step.

I agree that Bobby is the man. You will see in time that all of the vendors here are top notch.

Thanks! I'm already impressed with the quality of information and people on this forum.

I was hoping not to have to send it back to Smith. I have a bad habbit of wanting to fix things myself. :rolleyes: Even if I have to spend some money if I can fix it and learn something it's worth it to me. But since my time has been in short supply lately I may have to go the return route. I would still be interested in hearing if Bobby finds a "smoking gun" (so to speak) in your reliability issue.

Keep us posted.