Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA HOLSTER for STI EDGE

STIGUY

I spoke to a couple of guys last weekend at a local gun show about shooting their IDPA match. They had factory guns and ss and I woundered if anyone makes an IDPA legal holster for my STI Edge. I dried a Safariland model (leather) for a 4.5" Glock and it fits alright, but it does not cover the trigger guard and I am concerned about retention (in the longterm) because it seems to be too tight. In addition, it seems to shift too much when I draw. Any suggestions?

THANKS!

Try Bladetech and Comptac

Alright.....we are not talking "by the rules" here.....I guess the guys wanted to get me out there? I told them what I had and they stated I should come shoot. So....I think they would probably allow me to shoot with the gun, but the holster would need to be by the rules. Otherwise, I guess I could use my CR Speed WSM II. THANKS!

Alright.....we are not talking "by the rules" here.....I guess the guys wanted to get me out there? I told them what I had and they stated I should come shoot. So....I think they would probably allow me to shoot with the gun, but the holster would need to be by the rules. Otherwise, I guess I could use my CR Speed WSM II. THANKS!

Look Here.

http://shootersconnectionstore.com/Blade-T...-Hand-P114.aspx

BK

Bladetech definitely makes one, I have 2 of them for my Edge. Bought them both from Dawson Precision

Look Here.

http://shootersconnectionstore.com/Blade-T...-Hand-P114.aspx

BK