Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dec 6th Multigun

www.wtps.us is holding a multigun Dec 6th at 1pm. $15. We will shoot 4 stages, all multigun fairly high round count. We will use uspsa rules & scoring. Should be good & challenging for both experienced shooters & new shooters as well. If you are new or sort of new, print out the release & fill it in & please show up a half hour or so early & come find me, Mark Miller, & we'll have a little talk about range rules & so forth. Be sure to keep an eye on the website in case the weather causes a cancellation. The forecast is looking good for now but we won't shoot in high wind, extreme cold, rain, or snow. Other than that, we will be there.

Questions? Contact me through this forum.

Come see us, should be a good time!

MLM

Sorry folks, Match is cancelled for the cold weather. It is snowing right now & might not clear up until late Saturday or maybe sunday. With the wind, I am just too big of a wuss to tough it out.

Next month, hopefully, we can get back at it again.

MLM

We ain't got nothin' between us & Canada to block the wind! Our range is in a huge pit but the north end is a gradual slope down from the surrounding country & just draws the wind in. No trees, no tall weeds, no nothing to slow it down. Guess I'm a wuss but the forecast was for a high of 32 today with winds 10- 20mph. That may not be cold to some of you guys but for me, that was just toooo much! hahaha.

Hopefully next month.

MLM

We ain't got nothin' between us & Canada to block the wind! Our range is in a huge pit but the north end is a gradual slope down from the surrounding country & just draws the wind in. No trees, no tall weeds, no nothing to slow it down. Guess I'm a wuss but the forecast was for a high of 32 today with winds 10- 20mph. That may not be cold to some of you guys but for me, that was just toooo much! hahaha.

Hopefully next month.

MLM

If Texas is anything like Louisiana, 32 cuts you to the bone, nothing like a wet cold

You got that right. I just got back from setting up at our Range here At Fort Polk/Leesvile, LA and I am definitely a wuss. It is 43 degress and I am cold. Still use to S. Forida where it is in the 80's right now.

Looks like snow this evening, but it should be in the mid 50's by Sunday for the match.

Best to ya,

Jack