Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NC State ICORE Championship

Hi All,

Due to low interest in the State match with only 7 apps received I have no choice but to cancel the match, the few that sent in apps your match fees will be returned by weeks end, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but I can't justify holding a State match and suspending other operations at Caswell Ranch with so few shooters. We will run the monthly matches as we have with hope that interest in revolver competition shooting (ICORE)grows.

Regards,

Dean

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is certainly disappointing, but understandable, too, Dean. Many thanks for your terrific efforts in this and the regular matches, which I'll still look forward to. In the meantime, I'll keep helping to spread the word about the monthly ICORE matches.

See you soon -

:cheers:

Tom

Needless to say, that totally ^$#*'s , totally understandable Dean, maybe it was just not meant to be this year. Let's take a positive approach on this, we now have 12 monthly matches to get more shooters to ICORE. If each of us gets 1 new shooter by the fall, we will have 20 at the matches. Then we double that and next spring we will have 40. Not the time to quit, time to prepare for next year, viva le REVOlution !!!

I hate that the match was not possible for this year. I myself ran into a time crunch that did not allow me to even attempt to apply. I hope that you try again next year, and that I will be able to participate. Until then I shall continue my efforts shooting revolver in USPSA and IDPA.